Thursday, April 7, 2011

Picture Perfect Family

Goodmorning!

I have a very awesome art wall picture frame to share with you guys today!  I loved how it came out and was very hesitant to give it away...lol  I made this as a gift to thank my uncles family for all they have done for me.  Thus, the frame depicts his family made from TGF stamps and designer paper to create the scenery.  The stamp sets I used are below:

The Wishing Tree
My House
The Signature Set
New Parents
Flirty Anya
Teacher Anya

I altered the mom with Flirty Anya's body and Teacher Anya's head.  I also filled in the rest of her hair with a copic pen.  I used the signature set for their daughters and deleted some parts and masked the outfit to make it more of a dress then themes of alice in wonderland and dorothy from wizard of oz.  The cute cherry blossoms are punches from Hanko's that I got from the "Original Stamp in the Hand" convention in Carson. The sun and family name was made up of stampin up punches to finish it off.  I took the picture below without the frame to avoid glares from the flash.  The size of it is 8.5x11 so pretty much a regular paper size.  Let me know if you have any questions on making something similar...and I would love to see it as well! Thanks for stopping by!



-Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is awesome!! Even better to see it up close.. Great alterations too.. So many pretty elements on here. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!