Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer is Almost Here!!!

Goodmorning!

It's been a tough week for me so making this card was a nice short therapy to get my mind off things.  I always wanted to make a beach card theme and it was perfect to use cheeky beach with the thought of summer right around the corner!  It was fun using the embossing folder from my Japanese set for the sand texture and I darkened the edges with brown ink to give the card contrast.  I used scallop and circle spellbinders to create the sun set in the background against the blue sky =)  I also used bird stamps from "The Stamps of Life" booth at a convention a while back and smacked on some starfish stickers too finish it off.  Hope you liked how it came out because I sure did for such little time I have ^.^


Memorial Weekend is coming up so thank goodness for the long weekend...hope you all have a safe and fun filled weekend! Thanks for stopping by =D

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!