Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sympathy Card


Hi Everyone!
I have a sympathy card to share.  There has been a lot of people out there who has loved ones in their lives leave this world and what better way to share your sympathy than a card that says it all!  I had the help of Leanne with her stamp verbiage and spellbinder that is growing on me...;) For those of you who don't know Leanne she is one of the talented design team on The Greeting Farm's Site =)  I used the Miss Anya Love Set for this card and embossed it with a stampin up plate.  Coloring Black was not as bad as I thought.  Crafting is always fun because you always get to learn something new but not necessarily good on the pocket of course...lol Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. hehehe.. I love this card, you did a fantastic job with the black! you'll have to let me know what colors you used. Thanks for the shout out my friend. Hugs,:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!