Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stampin' Up!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I have busted out my stampin up stuff!!  Just a lil background...I started out with card crafting from stampin up through a friend of mine.  It was awesome, you come and everything is laid out all you have to do was put the card and projects together.  However, TGF stamps took me by storm and I haven't thought of stampin up since. 


I did these very quickly as a last minute request for thank you cards.





The picture for the purple hearts card doesn't do it justice based on lighting so my apologies. Hope you like the inspiration and can make something fabulous from today's share. Also, have a FUN & SAFE 4th of July!



-Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I miss going to stamp camp. Having everything laid out was fun, but what I miss the most is hanging out with you gals while we craft.
    Fun cards Kathy! Gr8 job! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!