Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thinking of You Jan-SSS

Hi There!

Just wanted to share something I made for my Jan SSS Kim Yu! Remember the candle project I did recently? I made a matching card using the "Thinking of You" set from Some Odd Girl.  The theme was "Anything Goes" so I decided to do Valentine's since it's around the corner and Love is definitely in the air =) Materials used were spellbinders, martha stewart punch, and ribbons.


I decided to put white card stock inside the card with heart edges from martha stewart and the sentiment "Thinking of You" from Some Odd Girl.

Here is the embellished candle with a ribbon overlay held together by mono tape. The flowers are layered with brads and glue dots for a 3-D dimension.

Here is the card and candle project side by side ^.^

4 comments:

  1. These looks even better in real life! Thank you so much, Kathy! These are so adorable! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O! These turned out even better after you embellished them. Love the matching card. Kim is a lucky lady. Gr8 job Kathy! When's the next craft session?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Kathy, and I'm sure Kim loved it to bits too.... Such a pretty set....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Kathy!!! I really love the embellished candle with matching card, another project I need to put in my que of must do arts and craft projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!