Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Confirmation

 Morning All!

Hope you had a nice weekend. It was so beautiful out lately that I been wanting to stay outdoors all weekend here in California!  This past weekend I had a confirmation to attend. So I tried to put a "white" theme card together so had to add some color...lolz. I embossed the card in the background and used the top note die from stampin up. I finished it off with a sticker of a cross and a knotted ribbon in the corner. 


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great and perfect image for the Confirmation..
    Love the bg shinny paper....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fab job on the confirmation card. I especially like the background you created with the embossing and the cross. The weather has been a bit too hot for me. I am glad that you are enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way cool! Great job with the layout and love the embossed background.
    Yay for this awesome weather we are having.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!