Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hello All!

I am back here to share with you a card I have made using Fumi with Gift =) She is from Yumi & Fumi handmade if you are interested! It's their first blog challenge so I decided to join in on the fun so that I can finally put my stamps to use! I masked her lil gift with washi paper. The sentiment is from AmyR Sentiments holiday I got last year.  Thanks for stopping by and feel free to play along since there is still time if you want. The deadline is tomorrow =)

5 comments:

  1. O Kathy!! She's pretty!! I love how you masked the gift and her coloring is gorgeous! Love the design of the card too.
    Thank you so much for joining our very 1st Challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used, Kathy! So pretty! You did a beautiful job coloring Fumi too! PERFECT sentiment, Kathy! Thanks so much for playing along our first challenge at Yumi and Fumi! Hope to see more of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, pretty card Kathy. Sweet image and gorgeous DP too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, too cute!! Love the Y&F stamp! This is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Yumi & Fumi this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoooOo...I love the washi paper you used. It really makes everything "pop".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!