Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fumi with Gift Block


Hello There!

Just dropping by to share this fun cube I have made for a friend of mine.  I couldn't get a cube at Michael's since they were damaged or sold out, so my hubby was sweet enough to cut me one in time. I used Fumi with Gift stamp which I have not been able to put down lately with my crafts of choice! I used the cricut to cut out the alphabets to spell out her nick name "Lilo" with cordinating hawaiian theme paper since she does have that in her blood =) Enjoy the pictures of the project below!

Challenges:

Y&F Handmade Crafts- Nothing but a Card



 

 


The base of the block

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and what a cute stamp!!

    Ciao from Italy,

    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for our challenge!!
    Love the colors, the papers and the whole darn thing makes me smile. :)
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Y&FH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest block ever! Thanks so much for joining the challenge over at Yumi & Fumi! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea!! You did a fabulous job!! Thank you for joining in our Yumi and Fumi challenges...you ROCK girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!