Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sewn w/ Love

Hello Everyone!!!

It's been a crazy new year so far for me with work all day everyday pretty much. I got to play catch up in blogland with all your awesome creativity which is a happy place for me that I don't know if I can keep up as usual...LOL. I just wanted to share some sewn things that I absolutely adore and love.

So first up of course, is a hello kitty robe...=) My sister was back in town so she took my mom to the fabric district in downtown and made this!! It is so super soft and keeps me warm to the touch =) I didn't expect this at all and was so happy when my mom made it for me =) She cut everything from scratch too! Wished I have the sewing talent...maybe it will peek out of me someday hehe.


Here is a close up of the print =D


Next up, an apron for me to cook in =D My friend since Middle School has sewn this for me and it is so super cute and looks like a dress literally when worn. Sorry for my bad pictures will need to work on that...Her work is so amazing as I have seen the things she has sewn and knit for her 2 adorable daughters...makes me want to go back in the care free days hehe.


Here is a more close up of the details and print of the apron =)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of your mom and your dear friend to surprise you with these. The robe sure looks warm and sweet. Love the ruffly apron too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!