Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Hump Day~!

Morning Everyone!

Hope you all are enjoying the extra daylight!  I have went to a baby shower recently and have this to share with you. The theme was softball for a baby boy on his way =) The decor and details were too cute to keep you oneself. Below are just a few to share with you. My friend and I also partnered up to gift the baby's arrival with a diaper bike with card at the end. It was pretty fun putting it together and the stamp is from Crafter's Companion.





 
Party Favors from the party

Hi how you doin?!

Close up of card. The stars are embossed and punched out.



Lastly, I just want to thank Sesame Bijoux and Yumi & Fumi who has partnered up with me again at the "2013 Spring Rubber Stamp Convention" show in Carson. I also want to thank everyone who came out and visited us! It was sure nice to talk to you and do make and takes. Until next time, make sure you check our blogs for updates =)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! Love ur latest bike with the tiger! I wonder if Angie is ever going to take it apart?! adorable card too. lol.. Fun stuff, that was a really fun party.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!