Saturday, July 27, 2013

It's A Boy!

Hello!!

I been into making diaper bikes and cakes lately...so I got a chance to make a fondant diaper cake this time for a friend who is expecting a baby boy =D Hope you like! I made this using Sweetaprils tutorial. Most of the stuff I bought to make it is from target and costco. I was not able to make it for the shower so was really bummed since I know everyone had a blast from making customized onesies too!


Below is the back all lined up and held together by a pin.


Here is a close up of the ribbon. For the cars ribbon I layered it on top of a plain white ribbed ribbon.


Here is a closer look at the front.


Here is a shower card I made along with my gift.  The banner is from all that scraps and the baby boy is from crafter's companion.  I handwritten in the sentiment. Hope you had fun seeing my share and have a great rest of the weekend!


3 comments:

  1. :) two totally sweet projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow Kathy! The cake looks yummy and so real. You did a fantastic job on it as well as the card....just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can personally attest that both the diaper cake and card were adorable and very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!