Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Denice

Hi there!

Popping in again to wish Denice from Team Fumi over at YumiFumi Handmade a HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY! I used Fumi w/ Umbrella sign because she looks so happy smiling from ear to ear! I got inspired by the full moon festival to use the laterns I got which is an embossing folder from sizzix I believe and the stamp is from All That Scraps. 

Denice!! You are such an amazing person leading Team Fumi! Hope you had a great birthday and celebrating still all month long...hehe. Thanks for always inspiring in your work and giving smiles from ear to ear~! You totally Rock! Peace Out Now...=D


Challenges I am entering:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the birthday wishes Kathy....what a surprise and honor! The hanging lanterns are gorgeous and some of my favorite embellishments...you rocked this card! Thank you my friend!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe such a cute card!!! loving the lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card. I love the laterns and how you colored Fumi's dress. I am sure that the card made Denise's b-day even more special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!