Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Too Cute To Spook~!

Hey There!

I whipped up this card really quick in the spirit of Halloween! The image is from Chi Chi Memories as a freebie for this month's challenge.  He is so adorable! I hand written the sentiment and added some Spooky stickers for this one. The background is a black spider web that I have cut with a spellbinder shape. Excited to make some more halloween stuff as it approaches!



Challenges I am entering:

CCM Challenge - September
Challenge #84 - Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cute Kathy! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love your image and the pretty papers you used. Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!