Sunday, January 12, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge with Yumi and Fumi

Hi Everyone!

It's Anything Goes challenge over at Yumi and Fumi! It's one of our popular challenges so make sure you come and join us! Be sure to check out the challenge rules here.  I wanted to share a Tag Card I itched to make after seeing some awesome ones from Leanne's blog.  I used Chuckles w/ Gecko here for my brother in law's graduation. It was pretty fun making this pull out tag card. I am sure Leanne will create a tutorial for it soon if you are interested =)


The card is a standard 5.5 x 4.25 inch card. Below is the tag pulled out. I used graduation stickers from Jollies. The year is a alphabet and stamp set from Close To My Heart. The sentiment is from Stampin Up - Happy Everything. I glued down the sides of the card and the folded down flap with mini glue dots


Below is the back of the card. I punched out the stars and handwritten in the sentiment. The banner is from ATS.


And...What's a graduation without the alcohol right?! I made my Brother in law a lei shot of a variety drinks and had enough to even make a bracelet...LOL

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see a tutorial on this.....either from you or Leanne, 'cuz this is fantastic!
    The lei is pretty cool too!
    Congrats to your brother in law!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!