Sunday, March 23, 2014

Double Cupcake Fun

Hi Blogland!

It's time that I come out of my hiatus and post something.  I made this card below for my dear friend Linda's birthday.  She is always inspiring in her craftiness and we rub off of each other when it comes to spending on crafts =X I have to admit though that I do enjoy and love it very much. It's awesome to have crafting friends nearby to join the fun. Below is a list of supplies I used ;)


Linda- Hope you had a great month long of celebrations and cheers to many more great memories!



Supplies Used:
Double Cucake Anya
Paislee Press-Happy Mail Set
Heart Border Die
Judikins Cupcake
Heart Spellbinder

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is super cute! I bet she loved it.
    Yes, it's so nice to have crafty friends that live so close. We should definitely have a craft session soon.
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the super amazing card!!! I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!