Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter

Hello Everyone!

Are you all excited to welcome Easter?!? I don't have any easter egg hunt this year but I did get some time to make some Easter cards below. I made them for my previous Team Yumi and Fumi I was on and a small group of crafty buddies of mine locally. Been meaning to make something and send out long long ago...but never got down to it until now. It's a pocket pull out card and I got to finally play around with my washi tape and put them to use ;P


I apologize for the bad pictures since I was in a hurry to get them mailed asap...Welps hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend!

Materials Used:
You Crack Me Up- Stampin Up Set
Washi Tape
Twine ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, these are so colorful, happy, and sweet. I really like how you used the washi tape. Great idea. Have a very Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!