Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello Kitty and Santa

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a well rested christmas! I had another great Christmas to remember and have these to share with you today.  The Hello Kitty card was my by my sister for me. She was too cute and spent countless time to also knit me a pair of warm slip on house shoes. I am going to miss her since she has left to continue on her studies right after Christmas.



The Santa Box of treats was also so adorable! My friend Annie made it for me and my sisters.  I have taken multiple views so you can see how it all unfolds =) She did it all with the Martha Stewart scoring board and some punches of course held together by velcro. Thanks for stopping by and leaving awesome comments!



Here is the belt opened and the box just slides out


Here's the rest of the goodies ^.^


1 comment:

  1. Aw, wonderful shares! Cute HK card! Your sis is so cute that she made you a card instead of buying it. And Annie's box rocks! Looks really cool with the different punches and all that candy. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!