Monday, April 16, 2012

April Swap from Catarina

Hi There!

I want to share with you my happy mail from catarina for the card swaps that we do through shirl.  The theme was pastel colors or easter in this case.  Catarina made me a butterfly notepad with a post it note inside with a cute matching card.  I am so digging her bows...aren't they fab? She was so sweet that she also gifted me with a new stamp set of hers that is coming out from Docerela Creations. I am so going to use this and rock it in my summer creations! If you guys want to check out her blog click here =) You can find all sorts of goodies and inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. It's always lots of fun to receive "happy mail" especially if it's such a special treat like what you received. What you received for your swap looks great- especially the bows on the projects. The stamp set that you received will definitely come in handy for your summer themed cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathy you got a pretty swap from Catarina... Aren't you glad you played in April? I try to get the swaps blended in so everyone has a chance switching partners and get to know each other and also gain friendship through blogland.... I'm glad you were happy to receive your happy mail... And wow scored on her new stamp release too.. lucky bugga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, I dont know How i misses this post! iam só glad that you like new goodies. Enjoy your New stamps.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!