Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday Boys

Happy Friday!

It was a busy week for me but glad that Friday is here!! I have some birthday boy cards to share today using the same layout as the previous post to show you. I don't get to put the boys to use much, so very glad that I was able to here. It's Birthday Ian and OA-Surprise set I have below. Happy viewing!



Above is the Birthday Ian card. I hand wrote in the birthday sentiment.


Here is Oliver from the OA-Surprise set. I handwrote the sentiment again and glittered the stars.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you were able to get to relax on the weekend and that this week will not be as busy. What nice layouts for your boy cards. I love the colors that you choose to use. Your coloring with Copics is awesome. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great! Love all the blues and love the layout. Love how you colored them up!
    I finally finished coloring mine and putting them together.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the boy layouts!!! Camed out great!!! Haven't put mines together yet, but can't wait to get it inked up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!