Monday, July 16, 2012

Cute Troops turned TNF

Morning!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. For me it was being busy with the show in Carson, CA! It was so fun seeing the debut and release of Yumi & Fumi for their stamps. I am excited that they are offering such a great new line to the stamping community. No doubt there has been smiles multiplied over the weekend and thousands more to come as you discover how awesome they are =D Ok, enough of that...I have been wanting to share this with you guys but haven't had the chance to...I had my youth group camp 3 weeks back and it was a compliment when one of the leaders asked me to customize a boys and girls scout that closely represents our uniform. He wanted to silk screen it on a shirt to give it to the kids who were attending as a gift and memory for this year which is so sweet of him.  So I did using the cute troops set from the greeting farm and it turned out so awesome on a white T-shirt stating the theme for this year both in Vietnamese and English. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Close Up

Front of shirt with theme

2 comments:

  1. I hope and pray that God worked in a mighty way at the your church camp 3 weeks ago. I am sure that everyone loved the t-shirts that you designed. It turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!