Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Hi Everyone!

I made this card for my wedding anniversary recently and used the Valentine Anya digi. She is too cute! I can't believe it has been 4 years already!! Time sure flies...I put polka-dots on Anya's bow and dress. The paper design I chose was blue from a paper pad called "Moments," what I love about it is the verbiage which was perfect for my card. I finished off the card by stamping an Amy R sentiment and a bow with a heart button. I am also entering this card into the TGF challenge of Anything Goes!




3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Happy Anniversary! Thank you for joining in the FFF challenge this week at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! This is adorable! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!