Sunday, August 25, 2013

Y&F Photo Inspiration

Hello All!!


Did you get a chance to try out the Photo Inspiration for Yumi and Fumi's Challenge #22 yet?! If you haven't...you still got some time! Below is my take on it to share with you using Fumi w/ Messenger Bag. I used a circle spellbinder to cut on the designer paper in a corner to accent the stamped sentiment. The bigger star was punched out and popped up. I gave the stars happy faces too by drawing them with copic pens ;) Hope to see your cards and projects entered in the challenges soon!




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card!!
    Have a nice Sunday,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and the perfect theme for this time of year since all the kids are going back to school after summer vacation. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and happy card Kathy!!! Here I thought you used a smiley faced star stamp but you hand drew those happy faces...WOOT to you!!
    Thanks for being a part of Team Fumi...you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sassy little Fumi image. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!