Thursday, February 13, 2014

Give Me A "Y"!!

Hello!!!

We are celebrating our very own "Yumi" aka Renate' birthday today!!! I got to do the letter "Y" in the word HAPPY =) Although I know Yumi and Fumi has said their goodbyes but who says we can't have fun anymore?!? Be sure to check in on their blog for the rest of the teams Fabulous showcases of our mini surprise project and other guests wishing Renate' a wonderful day!

I used Yumi with Fan for my fishtail banner piece. The banner is an A2 size that opens up into a card serving a multipurpose =D I masked Yumi's dress and layered the lanterns and of course some bling to give it a sparkly feel! 

Rena, I hope this made your day extra special and smiles all day long! Happy Birthday Girly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!