Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bigger and Better Things

Morning!

Made a special card for my co-worker that was leaving. She loves to dance in her other life so I decided to combine it in this card. I used Miss Anya Night Out set. The dress is masked. I generated computer sentiments for this card since I don't have any goodbye sentiments. Turned out pretty decent as I went away from the standard card size. This card circulated around the department so I made extra flaps inside for their words of wisdom and goodbyes to send my co-worker off =D

Challenges:
Farm Fresh Friday

Card from front view
Here is a close up. The sentiment says "You surely will be missed!"
Here is the inside of the card. Looks like a 2 pocket folder with inserts to write on both sides. This is the pre-stage of card =D
Here is the left pocket completed with a sentiment and embellies. It says "Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the memories, ignore the pain"
Here is the right side...and the sentiment is a continuation from the left saying "Love and learn, forget and forgive because remember you have only one life to live."

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is awesome Kathy!! I love the detail sand the fun paper. She will surely love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!