Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hats off to You!

Hello!!

It's graduation time everywhere!! My husband's niece graduated college and we celebrated this past weekend for her BIG MILESTONE! I was looking for inspiration and came across this awesome card by Jenny from Sister Stamps using Kiyomi. Loved the idea and layout so much...that I cased it with a lil personalization of my own. The school colors are red and black so went with that scheme on my card. The sentiment and background stamps are from Heidi Swapp I have picked up from Michael's. The alphabet die cuts are from ATS. I had a buddy help me do the heart dotted lines by stenciling a small heart shape I had. The graduation hat is a sticker pack I bought from Michael's as well and used red twine to replace the gold tassel it came with.


Here is a closer look at Kiyomi =D
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice remainder of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    Oh, I LOVE this card and you made Kiyomi tossing her grad cap! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!