Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Lacey Wedding

Morning,

My husband's family had a wedding recently in July. The couple's wedding colors were pastel green and Lavendar so I decided to use those colors for their card. I love using TGF images for weddings because they are oh so cute and I am able to alter the princess stamps around. Here Ian is from the wedding set and Anya is altered with Princess Anya #3 and Princess Anya #4. I cut out purple cardstock and just overlay it with lace and woah lah!!! So beautiful! I love the lace effect, simple yet elegant. I finished it off by adding a sheer ribbon with a rolled lavender rose. The corners are popped with pearls and the heart lace die cut are from CC Designs. Hope you liked the share for today!

Here is what I stamped on the inside of the card



1 comment:

  1. Hey stranger! Glad to see you posting again. Adorable card! Love how you changed up and made a new Anya. ^.^ Love the way you layered the lace over the purple card, it's pretty. I bet they loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!