Sunday, July 27, 2014

Let Your Dreams Take Flight

Hi There!

Just wanted to share this awesome frame I did for a girlfriend's birthday a month ago. I have always been wanting to make this kind of frame from seeing all of Rosie's awesome takes on it. I used Skyward Anya for this 8x8 frame project. I decided to do a card that fits the center where a picture should be displayed. Loved how this frame turned out. It wasn't as bad as I thought putting it together. Totally want to make more when I get a chance.

Here is the card with distressed edges

Close up of the flower details

LaLa Land heart banner with sparkle beads

Skyward Anya
 Thanks for dropping by!



1 comment:

  1. I love love love this one...all the colors came together so nicely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!