Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bags Galore!

Hello Everyone! First off, I just want to take the time to thank all you great supporters who made this possible.  It was a fun and great premier for us at the farmer's market in Monrovia! Yeah!! Anyhow I would like to share with you the pretty bags we have available.  As you can see all the prints are displayed here and we have 2 types: a tote bag style and the other an everyday bag.  They are both cute and have pockets inside how cool is that? These are all handmade by the way! The totes are for $12 and the bags are $16 so let me know if you are interested in any here.  We can also customize to your preference if interested for the same price.  The bags have different handles if you have noticed...we have a light beige bamboo handle, a brown wood handle, and a large black handle.  All these handles are big enough to carry it at your shoulder =)  All bags has pockets as well I took pictures to show you how they would look like from 2-4 pockets that stretches from one end of the bag to the next.  The bags are pretty standard in size that goes from your arm to a lil below your waist when carried on the shoulder.  Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the farmer's market next friday =P





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!