Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Hi Everyone! Today will be short and simple.  I made a cute frame for a co-worker buddy of mine that resembles her kids...well close enough...lol She loves purple so decided to incorporate that in as you can see below.  Her son plays basketball and is number 54 so I altered the roll stamp baller from 31 to 54.  I also altered his head since her son did not have curly black hair...=) Was pretty impressed of how it came out.  As for her daughter...she picked WS-Megan because of her attitude pose that reminds her of her daughter.  No alterations done on this one besides flairing her shoes with bows and a heart on her shirt =)

1 comment:

  1. I love the alteration on the little baller, I think he looks a little like K. And Megan totally will resemble M when she's 4!! Haha.. Cute cute! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!