Sunday, September 19, 2010

Materials and Supplies for TGF stamps

Hi there! Hope everyone's weekend is wrapping up great!  I just wanted to let the new stampers know that the greeting farm stamps require a permanent ink based and is called "Memento."  This can be found at michael's in tear drop sets of 4 for 9.99.  You can color them with any type of art color pencil or marker but copic markers are the recommended best results for your images.  You can check out "color me copics" for tutorials on how to use these for fabulous results which I follow on my blog! Last but not least, you need to get special (thick) paper that can withhold the ink from copics and to prevent it from bleeding.  I recommend kelly's paper (there's a store location in Rosemead or one in Pasadena) where they have the cheaper alternative for about 15 bucks for a ream of paper (Neenah Paper (green wrapping)) or 32 bucks for the better quality (Neenah Paper in Starwhite).  Any questions let me know.  Hope this was helpful!

-Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!