Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tins! Tins! Tins!

Hello Fellow Crafters, it's been a while since I last shared with you one of my creations! Today, I have these cute acrylic container, along with some awesome tins, which I decorated the front of the lids. These little tins and containers are great for storing jewelry, push pins, sewing needles, and other little nic naks! If you would like to see these cuties along with other goodies then come visit us at the     Pasadena City College Flea Market on Oct. 3rd, from 9am-3pm! We look forward to seeing you there!
Enjoy the pix! Above, are two different sizes of acrylic containers that I embellished on, and below, are the picture of the tins that I had so much fun crafting! Enjoy!                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!