Friday, March 11, 2011

Cute Troops for TNF!


Happy Friday Everyone!!!

I am super excited about the carson convention coming up SOON!!! Mark your calendars everyone...March 19TH & 20TH.  We will be having our booth there so come visit =)  Ok enough about the convention til a later time for the details.  I have totally been busy altering things left and right.  Above is the cute troops altered as close as I can with my youth group's uniform and colors.  I made this card on behalf of T.N.F to give with the gift that they have got for my uncle.  I even blinged out anya's ponytails...hehe.  It's a fun easel card that sits on a desk with our slogan on  the stampin up scallop oval punches.  The slogan is in vietnamese that means "LOVE" in a nutshell = p.  I had a lot of great comments from the peeps in my youth group so hope you enjoyed it too!

-Kathy

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Kathy! Another great alteration! I'm sure your uncle is very happy to be receiving such wonderful cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished I had a master copy of this so I don't have to go through altering it all over again...boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!