Sunday, March 13, 2011

!!!A STAMP IN THE HAND CONVENTION IN CARSON!!!

Hello Everyone!


Some of you may know already that we will be at "THE ORIGINAL RUBBER STAMP CONVENTION" in Carson this coming weekend if you have been following our blog =)  We are so excited to see all of you there and being that it's also our first time it's very EXCITING nonetheless.  Just to let you know that we will be giving away things for the 1st 8 people each day that buys 100.00 or more worth of products from our booth before taxes!!!  So bring lots of money and I mean it literally because we will only be excepting cash and checks at our booth at this event.  Other vendors takes credit cards so save the plastic for them...LOL  I have attached the link below for more details of the convention below.  Let me know if you have any questions!



Hope To See You All There!!!!
-Elise & Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!