Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HG-SING

Hi There Everyone!


Thanks for stopping by the Candy Blog and leaving some kind words! Keep it coming as we have 2 more weeks.  I will post up the candy prize soon enough...jst be patient with us since we are vamping up for the show in November!

I have a quick share today...used HG-Sing for my birthday card as I have not yet inked her since I got my hands on it.  Used pretty semi-glittery paper that says happy birthday on the white banners to complete my card as a pink and blue color combo.  I finally was able to use my buttons and twine on my card so gave myself a pat in the back for being able to use it =)  Hope you like what you see!



I used the sentiment from a stampin up hot air ballon set =D

1 comment:

  1. Cute Kathy! I love HG Sing! This is a really fun card, love the colors!
    OMG the show is in a month!! ACK!! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!