Thursday, October 27, 2011

Paper Doll Magnet Set

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well this beautiful Thursday morning. As we get into the Halloween weekend, I was inspired to use a TGF stamp set called Paper dolls for a new project. I placed the images as magnet, and had so much fun with that, that I decided to use the TGF stamp Wardrobe, to create clothing for the paper dolls. This was a lot of fun, cause I'm able to place the clothes on top of the paper dolls. I felt like I was changing their clothes like costumes. Truly enjoyable! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

This is how the Paper dolls look with their Wardrobe.

This is how they look with the magnetic Wardrobe-
and it really does stick!
 -Elise

3 comments:

  1. haha, that is soooo cute. I love it. My 4 yr old would adore that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow are you so clever, this would make cute lil gift stuffer's - love this idea......

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE this is a GREAT idea! so cute too!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!