Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Last Secret Sister Swap


Hi There!

I have to say, I got to meet a lot of CRAFT-ASTIC people from joining. It's just so nice to share your creativity and hobby with someone that appreciates it as much as you do! I was a lil sad to know that it will be on hold for now since Kris is not doing it anymore because we have "LIFE" going on. I myself have been challenged with LIFE...which is endless of hours working your real job...LOL.  I will definitely miss it but will for sure keep in touch through blogland =) So decided to make my last SSS count =) I couldn't help but make a calendar box again...they are just so neat as gifts. I used Fumi and AmyR "Be Happy" sentiment set for the one below.  I even made a Crafts-Port with an inside acronym I had made up for this person because she is full of inspiration.  Hope you enjoyed my share and thanks for always dropping by to visit =) I have the calendar template if you are interested to take up the challenge for making this. Just shoot me an email or comment and I'll be sure to send it your way!


"Happiness Is a Friend Like You"




2 comments:

  1. super cute calendar box! love the cute little clothes pins!! have a wonderful day! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSER!!! This is awesome. Guarantee the lucky recipient will be thrilled. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!