Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Morning!

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is cozied up in their pajamas, sipping on hot chocolate, and opening presents around the tree!  I had a bunch of coasters sitting around so I decided to finally put them to use. So I turned them into holiday coasters to hang for Halloween and Christmas!

Below, I used Holiday Anya 2 from TGF. The christmas tree is from a stamp set I got from Michael's. The red ribbon is a lil pleated. I added these gems that I got quite a while back to make the tree sparkle and topped it off with a star punch.

Here is the Halloween side using Skeleton Ian (digi) and sticker embellishments also from Micheals.  The ribbon I used here is black sheer.


Below are close ups of each coaster =) I had brads that were ordered online since they don't have that size at Michael's or Joann's and bind it to the coaster with the Crop-A-Dile.  The letters were cut out using the cricut.







4 comments:

  1. Very cute Kathy!!! Merry Christmas friend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! What a great use of items just lying around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kathy~
    Hope your Christmas holiday was awesome and Santa brought you lots of pressies...
    Happy New Year ~ cheers to you and your hubby!
    Enjoy your Friday and crafty weekend ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute mini banners for Halloween and Christmas. Are you planning to make more of them for other holidays? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!