Monday, February 28, 2011

August

Goodmorning Everyone!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend.  I had one heck of a crazy big family event for my uncle and am just sooo happy it's over...it turned out great don't get me wrong it's just crazy being behind the scenes of it all.  Today I have my august calendar to share with you.  I altered fancy anya and spotlight anya for this and loved how it turned out.  I have to say...I am getting the hang of altering things and leaving my confort zone.  It takes some effort but so worthed to see the finished product!! I also used the stampin' up butterfly die cut and made it
3-D with some pearls in the center.  Hope you like it.

-Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of my favorites you've done. Great altering and I love her green dress. Pretty paper and pretty butterfly. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!