Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day


Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to share this card that I have made for my husband.  I had a lot of fun altering Spotlight Anya and Stamping Anya along with creating the lil letter.  The heart index pulls out as a note card which is also from Spotlight Anya's scrapbook kit.  I used the Martha Stewart heart punch for the edges.  Hope you like and thanks for coming by! Stay tuned as we got some exciting news for the Stamp in A Hand Convention in Carson!!

- Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness in the house!!! I love the idea of the pull out card Kat. And this is a great alteration. Pretty card, I bet Max loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne!

    Max did adore it =) I love love love how it came out and am having so much fun doing these pull out cards...hehe. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!