Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Anya

Hello Everyone again...

I have another birthday card to share with you again. This time it's Birthday Anya!  I used the top note die cut from Stampin' Up and made a fold to put Anya on and have my lil bday message inside.  I flared it with a bow my friend helped me with to finish it off.  I chose the hearts and red theme since it's what the birthday girl relates to best!   I practiced blending with hair for the first time since my Copic Class and I was pleased enough for trying.  Hope it makes you itch to craft more now...thanks for stopping by!
 
-Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Kathy! I love the idea. Great hair coloring too. You're definitely getting the hang of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blending hair is such a challenge, but I have to face my fears and eventually it will disappear...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!