Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Kim Yu!

Good Morning,

Today is Kim Yu's birthday and I just wanted to wish her a good one! In honor of her special day, I have made this card for her using Yoshimi from Sister Stamps. I did a yellow and orange combo and masked washi paper on her dress.  The die cut card and cherry blossoms are from hanko's. I punched the cherry blossoms from the extra washi paper and I added pearl centers for most of them. I used stampin up punches for the sentiment which I hand wrote on myself! Make sure you drop by Kim's blog and wish her a "Fan-tastic" Day!




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card for Kim! Love everything with your details to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute Kathy! I love the color combo (not your usual) and Yoshimi is so cute! Kim is going to love it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This s too cute! I never thought of using masked tape for piecing. Very creative, Kathy! I love it! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout!!! I'm sure Kim loved the card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!