Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oh Happy Day~!

Morning!

Just wanted to share a post it note card with you all today! I used Yumi with Messengar bag from YFHC and transformed her a lil...LOL Can you tell what I did? Well, made her skirt a teeny longer and deleted her bag in exchange for a rosary...hehehe. It was my sister's birthday and I wanted to customize the image to her preferences (she is discerning to be a nun) for those of you who are familiar with the catholic sector.  The fence and butterflies are from martha stewart punches and I hand wrote the message and bordered it with blue card stock.  I used the same background designer inside the card and stacked on a post it to complete the card.  The flower embellies are with pearls as their centers.  Hope you like and thanks for visiting!


side view of card



5 comments:

  1. Good morning Kathy! The post-it card that you made for your sister is beautiful with lots of detail that made for her in mind. I really like how you coordinated all the colors to match perfectly together. You always do such a good job in transforming different stamped images. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty scene on your Post It note card. Your sister will be so thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Kathy!!! I'm sure your sister is going to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work altering the Yumi image...I love it and Tina will too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!