Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Going Green...

Morning!


So I had a bunch of left over pre-cut spellbinder embossed green paper that I wanted to incorporate into cards. Below is my take that are quick and easy for cards =D

Below, I used Big Anya Celebrates and a printed sentiment that my guru friend has given me awhile ago...it worked out perfect with a flower gem to finish the card off.

Here is a close up of the sentiment

Here, I have the cutest Sweet Fairwee sitting on a cupcake for another birthday.  I hand wrote the sentiment which says "May Your Day be the Sweetest Ever"

Here is a closer view of the sentiment


 Finally, I have Bright Bean for this card with rounded corners and distressed banners that spells out smile to complete her sentiment.



3 comments:

  1. Awww, these are all sooo very cute and all my favorite colors. lol.. Way to be Green Kat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on putting your extra stuff into use. Very cute cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!