Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Thursday

Hello~!

Here again to share a card that I have played along for Yumi and Fumi's Challenge #10 Casing Sandie's Card. I have to say I am on a roll with these challenges...it's been a while and I forgot how fun it is too!  Casing a card is one of the toughest thing for me to do so this is my interpretation of it using Winter Yumi.  The La La Land heart die cut was so cute that I had to add to it hehe.  I am pretty happy of how it came out so hope you got something brewing out of it too!




1 comment:

  1. OMG Sooo freekin cute Kathy!!! I love it!! The blues are pretty and Yumi looks fabulous!!!
    Wonderful job case'ing Sandie's card!!
    Thanks for joining the Y&FH challenge again. So glad to see you back!
    Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!