Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Surprise~!

Good Morning!

Today is an awesome person's birthday and that is Linda! Feel free to drop by her blog and wish her a wonderful day. You should also consider following her blog too if you haven't already!! Happy Birthday girly! Thanks for always inspiring us with your work and creative ideas which I am sure brings smiles each time even though we are not always recipients =) Hope your day is spoiled rotten and the whole year through!!

On another note...here is the card I made in her honor using Cheeky Geek from TGF.  I am also entering this into the FFF challenge using Flowers and the Retro Fresh Hearts Galore challenge! Notice anything else?! I also used TGF's DTT sketch but didn't make it in time for posting. Still all good since I was able to accomplish a lot on one card hehe. I used Magical Wishes sentiments from AmyR to finish the card off on a cut spellbinder shape with distressed ink from Tim Holtz on the edges.

Already...that was a long post today...thanks for bearing with me today! Come back to visit soon~!



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Linda!

    Great coloring on your little girl. She is so cute :0)

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout and the coloring! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!