Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Hi There!

The Lunar New Year started this past Sunday, February 10, 2013 but I wasn't able to post since I did this card the day of and was not feeling too well during the weekend. But hey! I am still good, since it is usually prolonged for 3 days hehehe.  I wanted to enter this into the Yumi & Fumi challenge of punches or die =) The deadline is 2/15/13 so there is still time to submit!! Today also happens to be Renate's birthday from Yumi & Fumi so stop by her blog to show her some love!! I used Sister Stamps of the Lion Dancers for this card with vibrant new year colors. I used a spellbinder to cut out the background shape and embossed it. The DP is a washi paper I picked up from Hanko's. The sentiments I have hand written them and glued it on extra yellow embossed paper I had.  Enjoy the remainder of the week as it is Valentine's day also =D



2 comments:

  1. Happy Lunar New Year Kathy!!
    This is adorable! Love how you added the sentiments and the gold on the dragon is awesome!
    Thank you for coming back to Y&FH to play in our challenge!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year! I love how you added the glitter to the dragon to give it some bling! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!